PADDLE BOARDING IN THE LAKE DISTRICT
Explore the beautiful rivers and lakes of the Lake District by paddle board.
Paddle boarding offers something just a little bit different to the usual kayaking and canoeing! Launch from the banks of Derwentwater or a nearby river and float across the water on this serene activity. But don't lose your balance!
£40 - £65 per person
Join us for an introduction to paddle boarding in the Lake District!
Paddle across the beautiful waters around Keswick - either on the lake or a nearby rivers.
Our experienced and friendly team kit you up with the best-quality equipment and teach you all you need to know to step onto your paddle board and begin making your way over the water. Once your find your balance, this is a wonderfully serene activity for you to take in the gorgeous scenery and hear the tranquil lapping of the water. Be prepared to get wet, though, as you'll fall off your board once or twice!
Choose either a lake paddle boarding experience or a river paddle boarding journey.
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- We cater for small groups, families and individuals
- You will need to bring a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required.
- Wetsuits and top-quality safety equipment are provided
- Lake paddle boarding experience: £40 per person
- River paddle boarding journey: £65 per person
- Max. group size: 4
- Length of activity: Approx. 3 hours