£55 per person
Get ready to discover why kayaking is one of the Lake District's most popular outdoor activities!
Our friendly and experienced instructors will teach you basic water safety and kayaking techniques for our sit-on kayaks before you set sail either on to Derwentwater or one of the rivers surrounding Keswick. Explore the islands of the lake, discover what lies around the next river bend, and make memories to cherish forever.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will need to bring a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required.
- Kayaks, wetsuits and top-quality safety equipment are provided
- Max. group size: 10
- Length of activity: Approx. 3 hours