£40 - £65 per person
Enjoy a gentle and relaxing canoe in some of the Lake District's most beautiful scenery.
Paddle your canoe across the peaceful waters of Derwentwater or down a Lake District river. Our experienced instructors will teach you basic canoeing techniques before we set off on a journey that will let you see the famously stunning Lake District scenery. If you're feeling brave, why not finish the day off with a swim in the beautiful, clear waters?
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will need to bring a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required.
- Wetsuits and safety equipment are provided
- Canoeing experience on Derwentwater: £40 per person
- River canoeing journey: £65 per person
- Group discounts may apply
- Minimum of 2 people per activity
- Length of activity: 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group