Canyoning in the Lake District
Ready for an exhilarating outdoor adventure in Keswick? Join us for canyoning in the Lake District at Commando Canyon!
Scramble along rocks, splash into crystal clear pools, and slide down waterfalls, all under the safe guidance of our experienced instructors. Canyoning is an extreme version of ghyll scrambling, so is perfect if you want to add a little more buzz to your adventure. It makes for an amazing, adrenaline-fuelled Lake District activity!
£70 per person
Get ready to climb, abseil and zip-wire your way along a secret Lake District river gorge with this action-packed canyoning adventure!
Join Keswick Adventures' experienced and enthusiastic instructors to explore an impressive Lake District canyon or gorge. Passing sheer cliffs, deep pools, and tumbling waterfalls, this is an extreme adventure that is packed full of adrenaline and excitement!
As you can only access much of Commando Canyon via the river itself, and with the use of special equipment, this is a secret part of the Lake District that many never get to see! If you’ve ever peered over the precipice of a deep river canyon and felt the desire to explore the depths, then this is the adventure for you.
You’ll ascend, via the river, into a magical world of tumbling water, clear and icy pools, and sheer drops. To complete it, you’ll have to leap off waterfalls, zip wire over ledges, and scramble across cliffs. Are you ready for the challenge?
- iconMinimum age: 12 years old.
- iconWe cater for groups, families and individuals.
- iconYou will need a towel and a bathing costume.
- iconFootwear with laces must be worn.
- iconWetsuits and quality safety equipment are provided.
- iconGroup discounts may apply. Please get in touch for more information.
- iconLength of activity: 1.5 - 2 hours depending on the size of the group.