CANYONING IN THE LAKE DISTRICT
Ready for an exhilarating outdoor adventure in Keswick? Canyoning with Keswick Adventures is the way to go!
Scramble along rocks, splash into crystal clear pools, and slide down waterfalls, all under the safe guidance of our experienced instructors. Canyoning is an extreme version of ghyll scrambling and makes for an amazing, adrenaline-fuelled Lake District activity!
£55 per person
Get ready to climb, hike and swim your way along a canyon with this action-packed outdoor adventure!
With Keswick Adventures' experienced and enthusiastic instructors, you will explore an impressive Lake District canyon or gorge. Passing sheer cliffs, deep pools, and tumbling waterfalls, this is an extreme adventure that is full of adrenaline and excitement!
Come and join Keswick Adventures for this action-packed experience!
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will need a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required to be worn
- Wetsuits and quality safety equipment are provided
- Price: £55 per person (group discounts may apply)
- Length of activity: 1.5 - 2 hours depending on the size of the group