Hydrospeeding in Barnard Castle
The original hydrospeeding provider in the North!
Go with the flow as you're washed along the river on a speedy and invigorating journey downstream.
Hydrospeeding, similar to tubing, sees you surfing your way down the river while holding onto your hydrospeed board. It's a great family-friendly adventure, all run under the safe guidance of our experienced instructors!
Our exciting Hydrospeeding activity takes place on the stunning River Tees in the North East.
£70 per person
Take on a wild and beautiful river with a hydrospeeding experience for all the family!
Hydrospeeds are foam floats shaped perfectly so you can fit the top of your body snugly into them. Then, holding on tight, you negotiate the river!
We kit you out with wetsuit (keeping you cosy and warm), life jacket, helmet, and a hydrospeed. After a lesson in how to steer, stop and read the river, you will follow your instructor as you shoot off down the river in this exciting sport.
- Location: River Tees, the North East
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum group size: 2
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will need a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required to be worn
- Wetsuits and quality safety equipment are provided
- Length of activity: 3 - 4 hours depending on the size of the group
- Select dates available. Please get in touch to confirm our next available date.