RAFT BUILDING IN THE LAKE DISTRICT
Compete against your friends and family in our exciting raft building activity! Who will sink and who will 'swim'? There's only one way to find out!
Great for families, stag dos, hen parties, school groups & corporate clients alike, Keswick Adventures' experienced instructors will provide you with everything you need to design and build a working raft!
£40 per person
Raft building is for the competitive amongst you! Design and build your own raft using the equipment provided before setting sail on a beautiful Lake District lake to test it out. It's truly a case of sink or swim (or float in this case)! Why not challenge each other to a raft race? No cheating, mind!
Whether your competing against friends or taking part in an exciting team building exercise, raft building is great fun for all involved!
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will need to bring a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required
- Wetsuits and safety equipment are provided
- Price: £40 per person (group discounts may apply)
- Length of activity: 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group