Paddle boarding in the Lake District
Explore the beautiful rivers and lakes around Keswick on an adventure paddle board experience in the Lake District.
£60 per person
Join us for an introduction to paddle boarding in Keswick!
- iconMinimum age: 7 years old.
- iconWe cater for small groups, families and individuals.
- iconYou will need to bring a towel and a bathing costume.
- iconFootwear with laces must be worn
- iconWetsuits and top-quality safety equipment is provided
- iconApproximate length of activity: 3 hours.
Paddle boarding FAQ
You can paddle board on most of the 16 recognised Lake District lakes without a permit: Windermere, Ullswater, Coniston Water, Thirlmere Reservoir, Wastwater, Derwent Water, Ennerdale Water (permits required for large groups or commercial groups), Loweswater and Grasmere.
You can paddle board on the following lakes but a permit will be necessary: Bassenthwaite Lake, Buttermere, Crummock Water and Ennerdale Water (permits required for large groups or commercial groups).
Make sure to check any restrictions for individual lakes, including protected areas, license requirements, and general access needs.