GHYLL SCRAMBLING IN KESWICK
The best ghyll scrambling in the Lake District!
Ghyll scrambling - also known as gorge scrambling or gorge walking - is one of the most fun and popular outdoor activities you can do in Keswick. Suitable for anyone - from those with no experience to those with lots - you'll head down a rocky Lake District mountain stream. There are plenty of fun obstacles including natural rock chutes, clear pools of waters, and even the occasional mini waterfall! All of this in the heart of the beautiful Lake District and under the safe guidance of our experienced instructors!
£50 per person
Slip, splash and slide your way down one of the Lake District's beautiful ghylls near Keswick!
Packed full of adrenaline, ghyll scrambling is an exhilarating and challenging outdoor activity that will leave you wanting more!
Our friendly and experienced instructors will lead you down natural rock chutes, through plunging waterfalls and into crystal clear mountain pools! Take on this amazing Lake District challenge that you'll remember for a lifetime!
Fancy an extreme version of ghyll scrambling? Check out our canyoning adventures!
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will require a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required to be worn
- Wetsuits and high-quality safety equipment are provided
- Price: £45 per person (group discounts may apply)
- Length of activity: 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group