ELECTRIC JET BOARDING
For a limited time only, zoom across Derwentwater on electric jet boards!
We're delighted to be partnering with ASAP Water Crafts for two weeks in July to give visitors to the Lake District a unique adventure on the lake. We are currently the only people in the UK offering this exciting opportunity!
£60 per person
Enjoy exciting, eco-friendly fun on these unique, zero-emission electric jet boards!
Sponsored by Richard Branson, ASAP Electric Jet Boards are powerful yet quiet. Going from 0-10mph, you'll blast across the waters of the Lake District in an experience that's only available with Keswick Adventures, and only for a limited amount of time! Perfect for families (one speed means no one gets left behind!) or groups of friends, come and join us in July to experience jet boarding for yourself!
- Booking essential
- Available 22nd July - 1st August only
- Times: 9.30am and 2pm
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will need to bring a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required.
- Wetsuits and safety equipment are provided
- Minimum of 2 people per activity
- Max group of 5 per session
- Length of activity: 2 hours