VIA FERRATA EXTREME AT HONISTER SLATE MINE
Get ready for an adventure activity like no other!
Set on the site of Honister Slate Mine in the Lake District, this adrenaline-pumping activity involves you navigating along the mountain side, scrambling across bridges and climbing sheer cliff faces until you reach the summit of Fleetwith Pike!
The Via Ferrata Extreme will test your mettle to the max!
Via Ferrata Extreme
£70 per person
Dare you take on the vertigo-inducing mountain trail that is the Via Ferrata Extreme?
Meaning 'iron way', the multi-award winning Honister Via Ferrata is a series of exposed scrambles along the mountainside linked by metal ladders, wire bridges and cargo nets. Ending with a triumphant ascent to the summit of Fleetwith Pike, you will be rewarded with one of the finest viewpoints in the country, perfectly framing the fells and lakes of Buttermere, Crummock and Loweswater.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Minimum height: 1.3m
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- Please come prepared for all weather conditions with waterproofs, gloves and strong footwear
- All essential equipment will be provided on arrival
- Price: £70.00 per person
- Length of activity: 3 – 3.5 hours depending on the size of the group